Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A New Beginning for the Blog

As many of you know, I have undergone a number of life changes over the past two years.  As a result, I have not blogged in over two years.  I am now a third year PhD student at Emory University in the Political Science Department.  I specialize in gender and security using quantitative and qualitative methods.  A more comprehensive listing of my work can be found here.

The focus of this new blog is threefold.  First, I will begin to write about travel.  Second, I will write about things that directly speak to my research  in gender and security.  Lastly, I will continue to write about forced migration, immigration, and civic education, but only minimally.

I have chosen to continue blogging at this site as opposed to the my personal website because this blog is more of a recreational space rather than a professional space.  Nevertheless, the material I post will all be professional, with some analysis about the content.  

No comments: